Finding the Lost Images of God (Ancient Context, Ancient Faith)
- Mind, The Beautiful.
- Toronto Journal of Theology.
- The Crack in the Ceiling.
- Emotional First Aid. Tips and techniques to manage the intense emotions (Psychologist in the pocket)!
- Finding the Lost Images of God: Uncover the Ancient Culture, Discover – Covenanter Bookshop.
- Frameworks and Ethics for Research with Immigrants: New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, Number 141 (J-B CAD Single Issue Child & Adolescent Development)?
Laniak provides the necessary background for accurately understanding the Bible's images of God and of his people, tracing seven image pairs from Genesis and Exodus through their climax in Revelation. This complementary approach reveals a rich and multifaceted relationship between God and the people he loves and calls into his service.
Finding the Lost Images of God draws on archaeology, ancient texts, anthropology and personal narratives to bring deeper understanding of the Bible's imagery to students, pastors, lay leaders and other Bible teachers. His writings reflect both his passion for studying Scripture and his scholarly approach to social anthropology.
Jesus, the Middle Eastern Storyteller : Gary M. Burge :
Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See details for additional description.
Skip to main content. Laniak , Paperback Be the first to write a review. About this product. Make an offer:.
- Featured categories.
- Gary M. Burge: used books, rare books and new books @ monspulreobu.tk.
- Shop by category!
- Bestselling Series.
- Finding the Lost Images of God (Ancient Context, Ancient Faith Series).
Stock photo. Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. Buy It Now.
Finding the Lost Images of God (Ancient Context, Ancient Faith Series)
Add to cart. Make Offer. See details for delivery est. See details.
Laniak , Paperback. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information Throughout the pages of Scripture, numerous ancient word pictures express and explain God's relationship with his chosen people.
Without an accurate grasp of the historical and social contexts that originally housed these images, however, our modern eyes tend to gloss over these profound biblical revelations. Even worse, we can-wrongly understand what such images were intended to communicate, misusing the Bible by imposing modern assumptions upon it.
- Finding the Lost Images of God;
- Toy Room Stories- Books 4,5 and 6 (Childrens Illustrated Short Stories).
- Account Options?
- Lesson Plans The Hero and the Crown!
- Food Additives: An Overview of Food Additives and Their Effect On Health (Going Organic: Why You Should and How You Can Switch To Organic Foods Book 1).